To establish centres of excellence that will impart quality medical education, deliver the finest clinical services and conduct data-based research with an aim to improve the population health metrics and strengthen the health infrastructure of the nation.
- To provide quality clinical care to the people with a social commitment to improve the health metrics of the society.
- To produce skilled medical professionals to bridge the demand-supply gap of medical professionals within the nation.
- To provide avenues for data-based research and evidence-based clinical practice with a goal to cure human ailments.
- To provide clinical services for treatment of targeted curable diseases, found prevalent in a localised population.
- To promote awareness about readily available preventive clinical measures that can save a human being from life-threatening diseases.